What phenomena will occur when using inferior chip capacitors?
In the market, there are many electronic component products, and the commonly used capacitor products can be said to be countless. I believe that many purchasers will encounter shoddy, fake and shoddy problems when purchasing products. In order to avoid this situation, the editor of PAGOODA believes that the industry must know how to identify high-quality and low-quality chip capacitors.
The difference and influence of the appearance of chip capacitors:
1. The product has high dimensional accuracy, improving the efficiency of automatic installation and soldering.
2. The terminals on both sides of the product are not easy to be oxidized, the color is positive, and the yield of solder can be obtained.
Inferior chip capacitors:
1. The product size is inaccurate, which often leads to misalignment with the solder joints during the automatic installation process, resulting in inaccurate soldering and increasing the defect rate.
2. The terminals on both sides of the product are easily oxidized and blackened, which affects the soldering efficiency.
In addition to the appearance and installation of inferior chip capacitors, which are very different from high-quality chip capacitors, there will also be many problems during use, such as:
1. Poor internal structure or immature firing process lead to unstable structure of chip capacitors and easy to break.
2. The capacity is low due to the reduction of the process in order to reduce the cost.
3. Substandard parameters and shoddy charging will cause high losses during use and reduce the service life of chip capacitors.
4. The shoddy charging of the SMD capacitor dielectric material leads to a small IR value and is prone to leakage.
5. Insufficient withstand voltage, low-voltage chip capacitors are used as high-voltage chip capacitors, and the capacitors are prone to breakdown and burn during use, which greatly increases the repair rate of the product.
The use of inferior chip capacitors will cause the following phenomena:
1. The internal structure is poor and the firing process is immature, which will cause the chip capacitor structure to be unstable and easy to break.
2. In order to reduce the cost and reduce the process, the capacity is low.
3. Unqualified parameters will cause high loss during use and shorten the service life of the product.
4. The poor dielectric material will cause the IR value to be small, which is prone to leakage.
5. Due to insufficient pressure resistance, low-voltage chip capacitors are used as high-voltage chip capacitors. It is easy to break down and burn out in use.
In order to avoid this situation: when we get the product, first observe its appearance, high-quality chip capacitors, the color on both sides of the product is relatively positive, it is not easy to be oxidized, and it can be soldered. Such high-precision products can improve the efficiency of automated installation, so it is necessary to choose a chip capacitor with positive colors on both sides.
If you have any questions, you can consult directly online to provide buyers with high-quality SMD capacitors, the quality is guaranteed, you can rest assured.