I believe that many buyers of electronic components may encounter problems such as shoddy charging when they buy SMD capacitor products. Must master the ability to identify SMD capacitor.
Here is a brief introduction to the method of distinguishing high-quality SMD capacitor from inferior SMD capacitor.
The difference and influence of the appearance of SMD capacitor:
1.It has high dimensional accuracy and improves the efficiency of automatic installation.
2. The terminals at both ends of the product are not easy to be oxidized, and the solder yield can be achieved.
Poor quality SMD capacitor:
1. Inaccurate dimensions, dislocation of solder joints will occur during automatic installation, resulting in inaccurate soldering and increasing defect rates.
2. The terminals at both ends of the product are easy to oxidize and turn black, which affects soldering efficiency.
Inferior SMD capacitor also have many problems during use:
1. Poor internal structure and immature firing process will cause the SMD capacitor structure to be abnormally easily broken.
2. In order to reduce the cost and reduce the process, the capacity is low.
3. Unqualified parameters will cause high loss during use and prolong replacement.
4. Poor dielectric materials will result in low IR value, which is prone to leakage.
5. Due to insufficient voltage resistance, low-voltage SMD capacitor are used as high-voltage SMD capacitor. It is easy to break down and burn out during use.
If you have any questions, you can directly find out about it and provide buyers with predetermined SMD capacitor. The quality is guaranteed and you can rest assured.