SMD capacitor MLCC is a multi-layer (multilayer, laminated) smd ceramic capacitor, also known as smd capacitor, smd capacitance.
1. The raw materials and firing process of the smd capacitor make it impossible to mark, and thus it is impossible to obtain accurate nominal capacity value information.
2. You can mail the capacitor sample to the technical department of Dongguan Pingshang Technology Electronics Co., Ltd., and our electronic component testing laboratory will assist you in testing the accurate capacitance value of the smd capacitor.
3. A multimeter or electric bridge can be used to measure the capacitance of the patch. Electric bridge is a professional equipment for measuring electronic components.
smd capacitor include medium and high voltage smd capacitor and ordinary smd capacitor. The series voltage includes 6.3V, 10V, 16V, 25V, 50V, 100V, 200V, 500V, 1000V, 2000V and so on.
SMD capacitor notation: In inches and millimeters as the unit, its series models: 0201, 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, 1210, 1812, 2010, 2512, etc.
The conventional materials of smd capacitor are divided into: NPO, X5R, X7R, Y5V;
1. NPO material: The electrical performance is the most stable, and it hardly changes with temperature, voltage and time. It is suitable for high-frequency circuits with low loss and stability requirements. The capacity accuracy is about 5%, but this material can only be used for smaller capacity. Conventional 100PF or less, 100PF-1000PF can also be produced, but the price is higher.
2. X7R material is less stable than NPO, but the capacity is higher than NPO material, and the capacity accuracy is about 10%.
3. The capacitance of Y5V medium has poor stability, with a capacity deviation of about 20%, and is more sensitive to temperature and voltage, but this material can achieve a high capacity, and the price is low, and it is suitable for small temperature changes. In the circuit.