How to adjust the patch adjustable resistance? What should I pay attention to?
Due to the small size of SMD adjustable resistors, there are many problems that need to be paid attention to during use. If you do not pay attention, it is easy to damage. When replacing SMD adjustable resistors, do not change other specifications of SMD adjustable resistors at will, because each The nominal resistance value of the resistors of different specifications will also be different, otherwise the incompatibility between the resistor and the circuit will be easily damaged. When replacing, it should be replaced according to the corresponding specifications.
The following is how to adjust the SMD adjustable resistor and the details to be paid attention to.
1) Do not change the adjustable resistor of other specifications casually, because the nominal resistance of each resistor with different specifications will also be different, otherwise the incompatibility between the resistor and the circuit will cause easy The resistor is damaged, so when the adjustable resistor is replaced, it should be replaced according to the corresponding specifications;
2) Be careful not to adjust the resistance of the SMD adjustable resistor casually. For non-technical personnel, it is difficult to adjust the appropriate resistance, otherwise it will easily cause the resistor to be damaged in use.
3) Do not overload the rated power of the SMD adjustable resistor. Otherwise, it is easy to cause the resistance deviation of the resistor to be too large in use, and secondly, the resistor may be burned due to excessive power. ；
4) SMD resistors are operated when the operating temperature is too high. Pay attention to whether the heat dissipation of the resistor is normal. If appropriate, consider installing a heat sink, otherwise the connection between the resistor and the circuit will be unloaded. Causes to burn down the resistor;
5) When welding the chip resistors, avoid some shaking or vibration, so as to avoid false welding or weak welding of the resistor welding;
SMD adjustable resistance adjustment instructions and precautions
1) Description: SMD adjustable resistor changes the gain of the pre-voltage amplifier by adjusting the adjustable resistor, so that the amplitude of the audio signal is changed to achieve the purpose of adjusting the volume. Regarding the adjustment method, you can use a screwdriver to operate. Generally, you can choose to adjust the resistance value to the left to decrease the resistance value, and rotate it to the right to increase the resistance value.
2) Note: Generally, it is recommended not to adjust the resistance of the adjustable resistance at will. If the adjustment resistance is too large, it will cause the power amplifier tube to heat up seriously or even burn. It is also impossible to adjust the resistance value too small, otherwise it will cause crossover distortion and so on. Therefore, do not adjust the adjustment resistance of the adjustable resistor casually. If you have to adjust it, you can ask the relevant technical personnel to operate it.