Circuit protection electronic components are indispensable in people's lives. They can be installed wherever there is electricity, such as household appliances, digital products, computers, mobile phones, lighting, medical electronics, automotive electronics, and industrial equipment.
Circuit protection mainly includes overvoltage protection and overcurrent protection. Choosing appropriate circuit protection electronic components is the key to realizing an effective and reliable circuit protection design. To select a circuit protection device, you must first know the role of the circuit protection device.
Next, talk about their functions:
1. Discharge tube: It is often used in the first two stages of a multi-level protection circuit to discharge lightning transient overcurrent and limit overvoltage. It plays a protective role by limiting the voltage to a lower level.
2. Transient suppression diode: It can transform the high impedance between the two poles into low impedance at a speed of 10 to the negative 12th power, absorb up to several kilowatts of surge power, and effectively protect the precision components in the electronic circuit.
3. Varistor: It is a voltage-limiting protection device that uses nonlinear characteristics. When an overvoltage appears between the two poles of the varistor, the voltage can be clamped to a relatively fixed voltage value to protect the subsequent circuit .
4. ESD electrostatic discharge diode: Overvoltage and anti-static protection components, which are designed for the protection of I/O ports in high-speed data transmission applications. ESD protection devices are used to prevent sensitive circuits in electronic equipment from being affected by electrostatic discharge. It has excellent transmission line pulse test to improve the protection of sensitive electronic components.
5. Inductance: When the circuit is not stable at the beginning, if there is a current in the inductance, an induced current will be generated in the opposite direction to the current. After the circuit is stable, electromagnetic induction will not generate current, and there will be no sudden The sudden change ensures the safety of the circuit, and the inductance also has the function of passing DC and blocking AC.
8. Magnetic beads: It has higher resistivity and permeability, and has better high-frequency filtering characteristics than ordinary inductors. It exhibits resistance at high frequencies and can maintain a high impedance in a relatively wide frequency range to improve FM filtering effect.
For circuit protection components, choose the corresponding products and give full play to the advantages of the products. Pingshangke electronic component manufacturers recommend the selection for you!