1. Carbon film resistors. It is widely used in electronic circuits, low in price, high in quality stability, low in noise, and widely used.
2. Metal film resistors. It uses a metal film as a conductive layer and is also a mode resistor. It is made by evaporating alloy material on the frame by high vacuum heating and evaporation technology. By cutting grooves or changing the thickness of the metal film, metal film resistors with different resistance values can be made.
Compared with carbon film resistors, metal film resistors have small size, low noise, high stability, low temperature coefficient, high temperature resistance, and high accuracy, but the pulse load stability is poor.
3. Synthetic carbon film resistors. It is made by mixing carbon black, graphite, filler and organic binder into a suspension, coating it on the insulating frame, and then heating and polymerizing it.
Synthetic carbon film resistors can be divided into high-resistance synthetic carbon film resistors, high-voltage synthetic carbon film resistors and vacuum megohm synthetic carbon film resistors.
The resistance of this kind of resistor has a wide range of resistance and low price, but it has high noise, poor frequency characteristics, low voltage stability, and poor moisture resistance. It is mainly used to manufacture high-voltage and high-resistance resistors.
4. Metal oxide film resistance. In addition to the characteristics of metal film resistors, it has higher oxidation resistance and thermal stability than metal film resistors, and has higher power but a small resistance range. It is mainly used to supplement the low resistance part of metal film resistors.
5. Synthesize solid resistance. It has high mechanical strength, strong overload capacity, high reliability, small size, but large noise, large distribution parameters, and poor stability to voltage and temperature.
6. Power and impact resistant glass glaze film resistance. It is plated on the magnetic rod with metallic glass glaze, which has strong impact resistance and high temperature characteristics, and is widely used in high-power equipment.
7. Winding low-inductance resistance. It winds the resistance wire on the heat-resistant porcelain body, indicating that it is coated with heat-resistant, moisture-resistant, non-corrosive non-combustible paint for protection.
The main features are excellent heat resistance, small temperature coefficient, light weight, short-term overload resistance, small temperature coefficient, light weight, short-term overload resistance, low noise, and small resistance change. Non-inductive wire-wound resistors have the basic characteristics of wire-wound resistors and the advantage of low inductance.
8. Coating wire-wound resistors. Coated wire wound resistor products have the characteristics of low resistance, small size, large load, and stable performance. They are mainly encapsulated with non-combustible lacquer, and the operating temperature range is -55~+155℃. Coated wire wound resistors are mainly used for voltage division and power loads in circuits.